Saturday, January 24, 2009

I guess it's my turn

after many "suggestions" that we update our blog, I finally decided I should get around to it. Joe started this blog and he always did it for many reasons- he is the creative one of the family and I HATE to write. But it would be nice to have more of a record of the pooks. Duke has decided they want Joe to study other things and not blog, so here I go. Please don't expect anything fabulous, except for the pics of elliebears, which are always fabulous.

5 comments:

sue chappell said...

Well, I finally found you! We had a great reunion for our ward last night and caught up with so many fun friends! We missed you and wished you were there. Can't believe how old Eli is - she's a doll! You are expecting again, aren't you? How are things in NC? Hurry and email and catch us up!

The Chappells

The Kimber Crew said...

it's good to see your back. I'm looking forward to your updates!

Kathleen said...

wahooo! Can't wait to see ;)

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Hi you guys!!! I don't know if you remember us... we were in your BYU ward out here in Utah... anyway, your little girl is so beautiful! You all look so happy! I was so excited to come across your blog!

Brooke and Ben said...

Kellers!!
This is the Kamalus speaking. It is so fun to see your little family, and see what you are up to.
Our blog address is benbrookekamalu.blogspot.com
We would love to keep in touch.